Sunday 18 May 2014

Friendly Farm Cheese, Langkawi

Visited Friendly Farm (Touted as the one and only HomeMade Cheese in Malaysia) recently, it's well known for its homemade cheese. It's located in Kampung Nyior Cabang, Langkawi. It's very difficult and tricky to find this place, so the advised it to find the more publicity Buffalo Farm, after you reach Buffalo Farm, just went straight around 100meters away you'll find a small junction on your left. Turn left and just follow the road and finally turn another left and there you're. It's located exactly behind Buffalo Farm.
Unfortunately, when we're there, they are undergoing renovation. So it's closed. But the owner are kind enough to bring me around and show me the undergoing renovation.

And when he ask do I need a sample, I though he might give me a small pieces of cheese like what supermarket normally do, but to my surprised, he hand me the entire jar. What a pleasant surprised. I never expect to received this.
A small pinch of cheese, tastes extremely good, definitely doesn't tasted like those on supermarket or what we had on fast food pizza restaurant. You doesn't need to be a cheese expert or food expert to tastes the different.

It's a definitely a Hidden Gems of Langkawi Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment